Ellison Ballet Summer Residence
350 W 88th St.
New York, NY 10024
Riverside Terrace Overview
Riverside Terrace (formerly Riverside Terrace Hotel) is located at 350 West 88th Street, between West End Avenue and Riverside Drive, in Manhattan’s upper Westside historical landmark district. You are within walking distance to many interesting attractions such as Central Park, Riverside Park, The Rose Space Center, The Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Loews Movie Cinema and Children’s Museum. The residence is two blocks off Broadway and easily accessible to all public transportation, supermarkets, pharmacies, and convenience stores.
Subway stops: The 1 train (Red Line) is located just two short blocks away at 86th Street and Broadway.
• Furnished Single and Double Rooms with private bathroom
• Small Refrigerator / Microwave
• High-Speed Internet
• Color Television with standard cable Service
• Air Conditioning / Heating
• House Phones for front desk and room to room calls
• 24 Hour Front Lobby Reception Desk
• Shared Kitchens on each floor
• Coin Operated Self Service Laundry
• Ice & Vending Machines
• Business Center – includes Internet Kiosks
• Fax Service Available
Cost per month:
*Participants will be supervised by chaperones.
Comprehensive housing resource guide:
Additionally Ellison Ballet provides accepted students a comprehensive housing resource guide, which includes the names of apartment finder services as well as the Ellison Ballet Summer Intensive student/parent contact list for purposes of coordinating housing arrangements/finding roommates with other EBSI students.